- Do cloth training pants really save money?
Say it takes little Hortense six months to toilet train from start to finish. You find disposable training pants on sale for $15.99 for a package of 44. Little Hortense uses 3-4 per day. Over a six month period, you will spend $265 for disposable training pants. On the other hand, if you go with cloth and purchase 10 pair of BubbyBums cloth training pants, 3 pair of waterproof training pants, and a 5 pack of booster pads for extra absorbency, you will spend a total of $86.95. That's a savings of $178!
Three years later and you're toilet training Hortense's little sister, Moonlove, reusing those hand-me-down training pants...unbeatable savings over disposables.
- But what about the "ick" factor?
- Do children who wear cloth training pants train faster than their disposable wearing peers?
- Do girls train faster than boys?
- Will I survive toilet training?