Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Extra Absorbent Multi-Size Training Pants Customer Review

I can't take credit for everything. A customer had asked me if I could make custom training pants for her. She was looking for pants that she could essentially use as a pull up diaper. That is where the idea for the extra absorbent multi-size training pants originated. Thank you Cary! She recently sent an email after receiving her pants and I am posting it here. These pants are even better than I had pictured! Thank you so much! If you want to add my review to the website/blog/whatever else, feel free! Here it is: I use these training pants as a pull on diaper for my very wiggly and heavy wetting 15 month old (21 pounds)! I also use them for my 2.5 year old (24 pounds) for overnight. They fit each of the boys like a glove with no leak problems whatsoever! It is hard to find anything to fit our very skinny 2.5 year old, so I am very happy to have found these :)
The difference in her custom pants is that the padding in the front extends to within 1 inch of the waistband for increased absorbency during night time use. If you have a similar need send an email to bubbybums@yahoo.com .

No comments:

Post a Comment