Monday, May 28, 2012

Hot Pants!

Making cloth training pants has been a trial and error process. I sketched my own patterns and have made numerous corrections. Now, I have finally got a great pattern for my waterproof daytime pants. I've made a few pair in size 2T and will now adjust my 3T and 4T patterns. I made these from printed PUL, which costs a little more than the solid colors...but it's so cute. I had actually contracted out some sewing of my cloth pants so I could devote time to adjusting my waterproof patterns, but that process has been a huge learning experience...and frustrating too. Anyhow, I am excited to present these pants and look forward to adding 3T and 4T pants soon. My goal continues to be to produce quality cloth training pants at an affordable price.

The drawing for the $25 gift certicate will take place at 5 p.m. (CST) on May 31st. Stay tuned...


No comments:

Post a Comment